I ordered two bottles of perfume from this company. When the box arrived last week, there was only one bottle in it, but the packing slip had two bottles on it. I emailed them to find out when they would be sending the second bottle and here is what they sent to me:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. I have reviewed the shipping receipt for this order with all the shipping details. To prevent shipping mistakes such as this, we have several employees go through the process of printing the invoice, pulling the products, packing, verifying, sealing and weighing the package before printing the shipping label. Typically one item will weigh .13 oz up to 1.3lbs, depending on the product. This package when shipped weighed 2.5 lbs. You should also be able to see the package weight by viewing the shipping label on the box. Also on the day your order was shipped, due to our slow season, there was only 6 orders that cleared to process this day. The representatives who packaged your order and sealed your order, both separately noted the same details and information for your order number. With this in mind, if you did not receive both your products, you must file a police report and also a report with your local post office as your package was illegally opened and your products were indeed stolen. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us for further information. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Farrah Z.

BestBuyFragrance.com Customer Service

I am shocked an apalled that they are accusing me of lying. The package says it weighs between 2 and 5 lbs on the label. That is a huge range. I emailed them back stating they better send the other bottle or I would file a claim with my Credit Card company. After seeing the emails below, it is clear this is an unethical company that shouldn't be in business!!!

Pissed Off in Florida!!

Had an Experience with Bestbuyfragrance?

Comments